Support the CNMAS Birdathon May 5th

If you wish to pledge, please contact Michael directly at his e-mail address.

Hi everyone,

Raymond and I are doing a birdathon for CNMAS on May 5th and we are now asking for pledges.

We plan on doing a "Big Day" starting the day in Clanton Canyon and ending near Bosque del Apache in the evening. We're looking to beat the NM big day record (203 I believe) but we'd be very happy with anything over 180!

I don't want to make anyone feel pressured to pledge for our team, I just wanted to say a friendly hello and see if anyone was wishing to donate. All the proceeds will go to CNMAS.

Cheers,
Michael Hilchey