Pine Grosbeak flocks but no rosies at feeder December 3

Pine Grosbeak flocks but no rosies at feeder December 3

I received this report that supplements Nancy Cox's observation on December 2. Let's hope that the rosy-finches re-discover the feeder at the old location just off the lower parking lot. Too bad Rick missed his target birds. Great news about the Pine Grosbeaks!

Greetings. I was at the new feeder locations today Dec 3rd from sun up to about 11:15 am.

No finches were seen with the exception of one flyover. there were hundreds of Siskins and nice flocks of Pine Grosbeaks and one Red Crossbill.  thanks again for the updates. Ill get em next time.

Regards,

Rick Greenspun
Sarasota Florida