No more banding this season-- but...

The Rio Grande Bird Research banding team has wrapped up the operation until next winter, but they will continue radio tracking until the rosy-finches depart, probably in a couple of weeks.

Hi all,

Due to scheduling conflicts, we are not going to be banding at the Crest House tomorrow. However, Raymond and Michael will be continuing their radio transmitter studies so we may have more news for you.

Thanks for all your help this season.  It was greatly appreciated.  We look forward to seeing you all next season.

Nancy & Steve