No Banding Tomorrow WED DEC 23

In anticipation of the snowstorm, Crest House will not be open tomorrow DEC 23. Next banding date is January 6. From the banding team leaders:

Hi Ken and Raymond,

Andy of the Sandia Crest House just called me to let us know that he is heading down the mountain.  He and his family didn't want to be stuck up there tomorrow.  It is snowing now and could continue through the night.  That means no Rosy-Finch banding tomorrow.

Our next schedule date is January 6.  Of course, that is weather dependent also.

Nancy & Steve