New Topics and Replies Limited to Members but GOOD NEWS

New Topics and Replies Limited to Members but GOOD NEWS

New Topics and Replies Limited to Members but GOOD NEWS

Because of the vicious comment spam attacks I have reluctantly limited posting to those who are "Members" of the FORUM.

This means that if you try to post and are not a "Member" you will be prompted to request membership, which requires approval by the Administrators of this FORUM. We will make every attempt to approve your request as soon as possible.

The GOOD NEWS is that all who are presently registered or subscribed to receive posts from this FORUM as well as all users who have posted in the past, except anyone who has been banned (i,e., spammers and abusers) have already been granted "Membership." Since this had to be done manually there may be some errors or omissions, so please accept my apology if you must request membership despite having posted in the past.

ALL VISITORS may freely read the posts and archived messages, and are welcome to request MEMBERSHIP.