NOV 18: Over a foot of snow and road is clear to Crest House

NOV 18: Over a foot of snow and road is clear to Crest House

NOV 18 Update from Andy Mayer, Crest House Owner. Check out his link to the Facebook page, as it has frequent updates and many great photos. The road up to the parking lot is clear.

Remarkably, there is a Ringtailed Cat visiting the feeders at night. New lighting offers rare shots of the creature, which I have never seen in the wild:

Ken,

We got over a foot of snow at the crest.  Updates are at Sandia Crest House Facebook Page

Andy