NOV 1: First report of Black Rosy-Finch at feeder

NOV 1: First report of Black Rosy-Finch at feeder

Andy Mayer, Owner of the Crest House, writes (November 1, 2015):

Ken,

This morning I grabbed my camera to watch a squirrel raid the feeder on the upper deck.  In the process I saw a different bird than the Juncos and Chickadees I have been watching.  I could not have seen it without my long lens because it only came down to the feeder once quickly while I was there, however, the pictures are very clear.

I'll watch out for the other two rosies, but we at least have one of the blacks!

Pictures attached.

Andy