My first (and only) Rosy-Finch

bastrange
We visited Sandia Crest on 11/16/2017 and found only one feeder between the building and the lower parking lot. It was empty, so I put some WBU No-Mess Blend seed in it and waited near the sidewalk above it. The first customers to appear were the Steller's Jays and then a Mountain Chickadee or two. A little later a few smallish birds appeared, and I thought I had some finches—but upon checking my photos, they were Juncos. Then finally one Black Rosy-Finch, but I'm unsure of its sex. Maybe someone could help and confirm my ID.