JAN 25: 73 Rosy-Finches in Flight

Andy Mayer, Crest house Owner, took this video of a swirling flock of rosy-finches from the deck of Sandia Crest house (best viewed in HD full-screen)--

The late Ryan Beaulieu said it so well: "I love their color and their behavior," he said. "Their pink is like no other pink you've ever seen. And I love how they come down in this huge, swirling flock and just the whole living-on-top of the mountain thing."

https://vimeo.com/152986977

73 Rosy Finches in flight from Andy Mayer on Vimeo.