Fran and Dave's Crest Report - NOV 25

Dave sent this report, along with a copy of the latest sightings log, directly accessible at this link. All three rosy-finch species are now being seen in flocks of up to 40.

Hi Ken,

I went up to the Crest today, where it was clear, breezy and cold.  The road is in good condition with only a few icy spots left in the shade.  The log update is attached.

The Crest House is now serving sub sandwiches to order and still serving the rest of the old menu that does not require the grill, oven or fryer.  The staff says that visitors are doing fine with the new menu.

Just let me know if you have any questions.  And have a fine Thanksgiving!

Best,

Dave