FEB 1: Report from the Banding Team-- Flock of ~40 present all 3 sp

FEB 1: Report from the Banding Team-- Flock of ~40 present all 3 sp

FEB 1: Report from the Banding Team

Six Black Rosy-Finches were newly banded today along with two Brown-capped.  We recaptured one Brown-capped that was originally banded on February 10, 2013. She was a second year bird then and is now in her 4th year.

There were about 28 Blacks, 12 Brown-capped, and one Gray-crowned interior.

The road was mostly clear by the time we left.

Nancy and Steve