Crest House to be open all Christmas week (except Sunday 25th)

Crest House to be open all Christmas week (except Sunday 25th)

From the Sandia Crest House Facebook Page (DEC 9):

The Rosy Finches seem to like our recent snow and have come out in force. If you were at the Crest House today you couldn't miss them zooming around and perching on the feeders! We are planning to be open thru Monday, next weekend, and then all Christmas week except for Christmas Day (weather permitting)!

Here's a great picture of a Black Rosy Finch one of our visitors, Nick, shared with us. All the other types of Rosies are here too!

VISIT the SANDIA CREST HOUSE FACEBOOK PAGE for latest information