CNMAS Field Trip: Sandia Crest Rosy-finches, Sunday, January 25th

CNMAS Field Trip: Sandia Crest Rosy-finches, Sunday, January 25th

CNMAS Field Trip:Sandia Crest Rosy-finches

Sunday, January 25th
Leader: Jason Kitting

Meet in front of Starbucks at Tramway and Central for a 7:30 am departure.

Our main goal will be to search for all three species of Rosy-finch in the comfort of the Crest House cafe. We will then head out onto the trails looking for other specialties such as Red Crossbill, American Three-Toed Woodpecker, Cassin’s Finch, and Pine Grosbeak. The trip will conclude by 1:00pm.

Lunch can be bought in the Crest House but if people choose not to buy food, please respect their no outside food policy.

Please email or call me at 505-379-6075 or jrkitting@yahoo.com.