Banding suspended until 2014 State Banding Permits are issued

Banding suspended until 2014 State Banding Permits are issued

Posted on the Rosy-Finch research project Facebook page on JAN 11:

Hello all of you Rosy-Finch Enthusiasts! Just wanted to give an update. We are still waiting on 2014 State Banding Permits and will resume banding as soon as we have them. We hope to be on top of the mountain again soon! We'll post our next banding day as soon as we know it.

Cheers and Good Birding,
Rosy-Finch Banding Team