BANDING SUN NOV 25 (All 3 RF species including Hepburn's present)

BANDING SUN NOV 25 (All 3 RF species including Hepburn's present)

Just in from the Banding Team:

Hi all,

Raymond just spoke with Gene Romero (manager of the Crest House) who seems to be feeling better.  We are good to go for banding tomorrow morning meeting at 10 a.m.

We have heard that all 3 species are present (including the Hepburn's subspecies) and that 80% of them are banded!  We will let you all know what we get for those of you who won't be able to come out.

This will  be the last time that we will be inside the Crest House since they will be closing for 3 months starting on December 1st.

Nancy & Steve